Pre-Conf Meetup (Oct 14)
Join us for a very special CascadiaJS pre-conference meetup! Hangout with fellow conference attendees, enjoy some awesome lightning ⚡️ talks and start to get excited for CascadiaJS 2021!
- Date: Thursday, Oct 14th
- Time: 6:00pm - 8:30pm PST
- RSVP: Open to everyone
Agenda (All times in PDT)
- 18:00 - Virtual Doors Open
- 18:30 - Greetings & Kick-off
- 19:00 - Temporal: React Suspense for the Backend by Shawn Swyx Wang
- 19:15 - The Bright Side of ShadowRealms by John-David Dalton
- 19:30 - Back to fun times
- 20:30 - End
This meetup is FREE to attend, but if you choose to pay for a ticket, ALL PROCEEDS will go to benefit the CascadiaJS 2021 Scholarship Fund.
Interest in SPEAKING at this event? Submit a lightning talk idea to the Pan-Cascadia JS Meetup CFP.
Temporal: React Suspense for the Backend
React helped lead a revolution in frontend frameworks toward reusable, predictable components. However the backend is still a wild hairball of microservices and serverless components. What would React-ifying the backend look like?