🎉 Get a free tee for participating in our workshop! *
- Title: A World of Communications Apps using Advanced Audio Features
- Date: Nov 4, 2021
- Time: 10am PT
- Venue: Online
About this Workshop
In this workshop at CascadiaJS🌲, you'll learn how to build a fun geospatial video conferencing app using the Dolby.io Communications APIs. We'll explore the concepts behind Dolby Voice® audio processing which includes spatial audio, noise suppression, dynamic leveling, and more. These advanced audio features are made available out-of-the-box to give high-quality and better end-user experiences.
- 👨💻 Build a beginner-friendly video conference
- 🎙 Add Dolby Voice™️ features including spatial audio, noise suppression, and dynamic audio leveling-
- 🔒 Learn how to secure your app with Token Initialization and build a simple Token Server
- 🍿 Turn a conference app into a Watch Party by sharing audio and video content. Pass the popcorn!
- 😎 Use commands to send arbitrary data to control other participants' experiences
- 🏆 Polish it up and enter your project in the "Build The World with Dolby.io Hackathon" to win prizes
- 🤫 Bonus: We may surprise you with a preview of some up-and-coming features!
- Download Electron Fiddle and have your favorite code editor ready before the workshop (check out the tools section below ⬇️)
This is a hands-on workshop, we’ll be demonstrating a few concepts with the following tools and services:
- Electron Fiddle: https://www.electronjs.org/fiddle
- Visual Studio Code: https://code.visualstudio.com/download
- GitHub: https://github.com
- Netlify: https://www.netlify.com
- Cloudinary: https://cloudinary.com
About the Instructor
Dolby.io Developer Advocate Dan Zeitman 👾 will guide you through the basics and show how to add fun features to video conference experiences
* To qualify for a free t-shirt...
- Attend workshop and sign up for a free Dolby.io account (No credit card required. Complete enrollment)
- Offer valid for United States and Canada residents only. While supplies last
- Must fill out post-event survey with shipping details by Nov. 11
- One t-shirt per attendee. Valid for CascadiaJS attendees only