Zero to React with Hooks
- When: Wednesday, Nov 10 (1pm - 4:30pm)
- Where: Online / Zoom
- Level: Intro
- Instructor: Ben Ilegbodu
Maybe your team is taking on a new React project and you want to get a handle on React development before your kick off the project. Or maybe you are just starting off your development career and want to learn React in order to increase your job opportunities. Or maybe you’ve been in the industry for a while, heard so much about React, and finally want to see what React is all about.
Whatever the case may be, you’ll leave the workshop with all the fundamentals you need to build your own modern apps with React using hooks.
Get ready to...
- Write configurable, reusable and composable components
- Use JSX syntax
- Work with the “Virtual DOM”
- Handle user interactions and synthetic events
- Maintain application state using hooks
- Make API calls using hooks
- Apply component styling
- ...and many more tidbits and nuances of quality React development
You’ll need to have...
- No prior experience with React is necessary! 🙌🏾